The Carpenter Log House
1958 the Carpenter Log House was erected as one story for the bicentennial celebration of Fort Pitt.
Reconstruction of the house on it's original site in Boyce Park on Pierson Run Road, Plum.
The Allegheny Foothills Historical Society undertook the restoration of the house in 1979 and a dedication ceremony was held on Plum's bicentennial in 1988.
1988 Carpenter Log House Dedication Flyer